The Center Mount Plate is factory pre-drilled for the following controllers:
- Logitech (Saitek) X-52 – mounts using 2 holes (diagonal) using M4 machine screws.
- Logitech (Saitek) X-65 – mounts using 4 holes using M4 machine screws.
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Joystick (remove the large base under the joystick plate first and re-use the 4 machine screws to mount to this plate)
- Compatible with all versions of the Volair Sim chassis. Includes one thumb screw as pictured.
- NOTE: Volair Sim cockpit includes the Center Stick Mount standard so you do NOT need to order this it unless you would like to have an extra one (e.g. to quickly swap between different joysticks).